Now, more than ever, it’s important to keep our online community strong.
You can tap into some of the fantastic online resources which will keep you connected to other students and the University!
- University of Bristol Instagram – Share your photos using #WeMissYouBristol and see what other students are missing about the uni or city.
- University of Bristol Facebook – Keep up to date with all the latest updates happening across the University.
- Bristol SU Volunteering and Mutual Aid Facebook group – Features online or virtual volunteering opportunities many of which have arisen in response to the crisis
- Micro-Communities – Bringing people together around a common interest, event or topic.
- Bristol SU Online Living Room Facebook Group – Give regular updates, discussion threads, share advice and host online events in this space.
Sport & keeping active
- Bristol Sport: B:Active at Home – Timetable of free online fitness classes to complete at home.
- University of Bristol Running Club on Strava – You can log your runs, walks and cycling activity, compare your training, view recent accomplishments, and give kudos to other members.