Congratulations on getting your place at the University of Bristol! We’re really looking forward to welcoming you and hope you are excited about becoming part of our community.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing advice from staff and students here at Bristol to help you prepare for life as a university student and get excited about our beautiful and unique city.
Five things you can do now
- Visit our new undergraduate, postgraduate or international student pages .
- Find out more about Bristol.
- See our checklist of what you need to do before you get here.
- Join Bristol SU’s Official Welcome Week 2018 group.
- See what’s on and find your new favourite event.
What are you looking forward to most about Uni?
Share your first Bristol experiences with us using #FindYourBristol and give us a follow to stay up-to-date with Uni news, student stories and all the most entertaining and enlightening events. We’re on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.